DRIVER - Kracken
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
|Size||Medium / Large / Extra Large|
|Height||4.4” (112mm) / 4.6” (117mm) / 4.8” (122mm)|
|Base||4.5” (114mm) / 4.6"(117mm)/ 4.7" (119mm)|
|Optimum weight ranges||
Medium - 55 to 75 kg (121 - 165 lbs)
Large - 70 to 85 Kg (165 to 187 lbs)
Extra Large - 85+ Kg (187+ lbs)
|55 to 75 kg (121 - 165 lbs)Foil||Flat|
|ZGLASS Composite Construction||Nylon/Glass fibre composite|
|Best Board||High Performance Thrusters, Step Ups & Mid Length Boards|
|Best for Waves||A wide range of conditions; from beach breaks to point breaks, average to high quality surf, this template won't let you down|
The DRIVER has a streamline template with a wide base and high degree of rake, providing exceptional hold off the bottom and when carving on the open face. Designed for powerful bottom turns, deep driving carves and down-the-line speed required for long point breaks or open faces. This high performance template is designed for power surfers, who life to push through turns and draw out their lines.
- Amazing value, Super tough, high performance fin. Featuring 3DFINS Proven Innovation Dimple Technology giving you “MORE SPEED MORE DRIVE”.
- Our patented Dimple Technology, like on golf balls, has proven to reduce drag by up to 15% while providing maximum control.
- Our Eco friendly sustainable packaging is 100% recyclable and is manufactured with low production waste.
Golf balls have dimples for two main reasons, a dimpled surfaces reduce drag and improves lift. That’s why 3DFINS developed our patented Dimple Technology for all types of surfboard fins. 3DFINS surfboard fins reduce drag, provides maximum control and stability in turns and most importantly, helps you keep your speed. From your first ride, you’ll definitely feel the difference. Don’t let your fins hold you back.
- 3x DRIVER fins
- 1 x 3DFINS key
- 1 x 3DFINS awesome sticker